In this workshop you will learn how to plan and create your deck of cards. There are quite a few things to consider when you want to publish your deck and this workshop addresses each area. Once you've completed this workshop you will:
- Know what type of card you want to create
- Create a budget (hint, its much less than you may think)
- Learn about copyright so you create your deck without legal issues from the get go
- Name your deck
- Know all the components of designing your deck of cards including artwork, card size, text, etc.
- Decide if you need to have a guidebook
- Learn about printing companies so you'll know which one is best for you and your budget (Yes, you get a list of printers)
- How to package your deck
- Know where to sell your deck
- Understand shipping options (self ship, fulfillment, or on demand)
This creator kit has a library of short videos to walk you step by step through the process including tutorials, worksheets, and resources so you know what you need and where to get it. We also have a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, get feedback and network with other card deck creators.
By clicking on Complete My Purchase you agree to these terms and conditions.